Portmeirion has a wide variety of products and designs. One of our favorites is the Sophie Conran collection because it can be layered with accent pieces or stand alone. Not to mention there are a variety of colors, more the merrier! Since the holidays are coming up we thought a must-have piece is the Sophie Conran mini baker. It is perfect for dips and baked brie.
Pair the Sophie Conran little baker with….
Crap and Artichoke Dip
A super-easy appetizer for the fast-thinking host
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in artichoke hearts, crab meat, 1/2 cup fontina cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions and worcestershire; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spread crab mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup fontina cheese.
Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.